Saturday, July 12, 2014

#109: Bazooka Blitzkrieg

KABOOM!
This name didn't ring any bells, and then I saw the intro screen. It had a crosshairs moving around over the sign that said BAZ_OKA and I got a sinking feeling. The crosshair felt like this was going to be a shooter... Probably a shooter with the Super Scope.

*sigh*
Indeed, that was exactly what was going on. Which means this is a game I cannot play. They didn't put in any mode to allow you to play the game without a Super Scope and my emulator doesn't seem to have any idea how to even pretend.

There isn't even much on the internet about this game. No one has anything to say about it, good or bad. I seem to recall the Super Scope was a bit awkward for the sort of quick movement that this game looks like it requires, so I'm probably not missing out on anything by being unable to play. Oh well.

Rating: Incomplete

No comments:

Post a Comment