Saturday, May 4, 2013

#47: Raiden Trad

PEW PEW LASERS!
I had never heard of Raiden Trad. Or of Toei. Or of Micronics. Or of Electro Brain. This doesn't bode well.

MOAR LAZERS!
The game turns out to be a scrolling shooter with pretty much all the flaws of the other scrolling shooters. It has power-ups, but they all go away when you die. And there are multiple different options that aren't compatible. I was doing fantastic, but then I accidentally replaced my heat seeking missiles with something that just went in a straight line. And then I couldn't damage anything on the sides. And then they shot too many bullets and I died.

Woo!
And then once I was dead I was down to normal bullets and no missiles of any kind and couldn't possibly survive. Too many bullets, guaranteed dead. I did not miss anything by not playing this game as a kid.

Rating: F

No comments:

Post a Comment